Monday, December 19, 2011

If You Like Skiing, Bed & Breakfast Inns, Great Food, And Beautiful Views

Today I received brochures from the newly refurbished and redecorated Heavenly Valley Lodge. This B&B is a wonderful property located in South Lake Tahoe, California. It is owned and managed by my friends the Du Plooys. Both of them enjoyed hugely successful careers but decided to give them up, leave New York and return to California to pursue their dream of owning an inn. I used to own a Bed & Breakfast Inn (it was a 132-year old house when I refurbished it and converted it to a B&B) which I loved. Having been an owner/innkeeper I know firsthand how much work the Du Plooys have done to provide their charming accommodations. No matter what time of year you choose to visit South Lake Tahoe there will be an abundance of things to do for the entire family. If you are looking for a vacation spot, a honeymoon location, a wedding site, or a family reunion location or you know anyone who is, please check out the website of Heavenly Valley Lodge and see for yourself the amenities and activities available. I received no compensation for this recommendation of their B&B but rather just want to do what I can to help some very nice people succeed in their new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment