Friday, August 2, 2013

HOW MANY THERMAL UNITS DO YOU HAVE? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 65

As I decided to write this blog post I was unsure if I wanted to refer to thermal units or kilowatt hours since neither of those terms are used frequently in my life.  I want to encourage you to think about what you really are made of, how capable you truly are, and whether you are like a low-voltage light bulb, a bolt of lightning, a nuclear power plant or the magnificent sun.  Each of those incredible energy sources has unique characteristics and power.  Think long and hard before you assign any of those descriptions to your person because once you realize what you are like you will become stronger, more confident, and successful.

Today's message is:

KNOW YOUR POWER!





No comments:

Post a Comment