Friday, February 17, 2012

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

In my life I have had the opportunity to live in a number of places, and I have been happy in all of them. Some I liked better than others, but when the weather created a perfect day then I liked even my least favorite city. We had half an inch of rain here in the desert on Wednesday (we normally get only 4 inches annually)so it was an unusual day for us. It was so enjoyable though and a change from our usual sunny days. Thursday was nice, but today it is absolutely perfect. Sunshine, clear skies, and snow covering all the mountains surrounding us. What a picture! I actually played hookey from my lengthy to-do list for an hour so I could be outside on the patio potting new herbs (parsley, basil, and rosemary). The weekend is upon us, and I hope all of you have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment