Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Sympathy To The People In Ohio

There are really no words to adequately express my sorrow for the most recent high school tragedy or my sympathy for the victims and everyone who is affected by it. I am so crazy about my children that I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of losing one of them, and my heart aches for the families and friends of those who died and those who are injured. My heart also aches for the alleged shooter because something happened to him in his young life to bring him to the moment yesterday when everything went haywire. Each time I look at a baby I realize what responsibility parents have for bringing that person into the world and what power they have for molding and shaping that child's future. Parenthood is the most important job in the world, and it is also the most difficult one because babies do not come with step-by-step instructions to ensure they lead happy, productive, successful lives. They come with their own DNA, their own personalities, their own strengths, and their own weaknesses, and they will have their own experiences, joys, sorrows, and problems all of which can alter the courses of their lives. Heaven help all children and parents! My thoughts and prayers are with the people in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment