Monday, May 7, 2012

Malcolm For Tots In Your Language

Now that I am once again able to fully access my blog, I am really excited that I have added to it a translation widget. Now any of you for whom English is not your first language will be able to read my blog posts in your native language or any language.  The technology which allows someone who is not tech savvy (like me) to provide translation ability by the click of a mouse absolutely amazes me.

My son was for many years a translator in Japan.   I think of the hours he spent translating textbooks, documents, advertising and public relations items, Beatles lyrics, contracts, etc. for numerous clients.  Now with just a click of a mouse anything I write in English can be read all over the world.  I have been honored to know that people in so many countries take time to read my blog, and I am humbled to think that even more people may now choose to read a non-English version of it.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment