Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where, Oh Where, Are My Blog Readers Living?

It is very exciting and gratifying to me to realize that people from so many different parts of the world are reading my blog posts. I wish I knew something about my readers. Hopefully, as time goes by I will learn more about them as individuals. If you are thinking about writing a blog, I encourage you to just do it. You'll really enjoy it! Since I started blogging, following is the breakdown of the countries from where my readers hail: United States 1,113 **** Russia 173 **** Malaysia 56 **** Germany 37 **** France 13 **** United Kingdom 11 **** Canada 7 **** Brazil 6 **** India 4 **** Panama 4 **** *************************** Thanks to all who take time to read my posts. I truly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment