Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Good Book To Energize One's Entrepreneurial Spirit

A neighbor of mine loaned another neighbor a book written by her grandson-in-law titled Why NOW Is The Time To CRUSH IT! Cash In On Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk www.garyvaynerchuk.com That neighbor knew I have started an online business and told me I should read it and then return it to the neighbor who loaned it to her. In truth, at first I thought I would read it just to be polite, but after I read it I realized it had so many great ideas that I needed to purchase my own copy so I could make notes and mark passages. I am a new Internet entrepreneur and am feeling my way through all of the social media opportunities as well as trying to learn search engine optimization for my website. This book has some good ideas and how-to's in it. It is a quick read at only 142 pages. This young man has built a $60-million dollar business by using the ideas and techniques about which he writes in this book. Worth the time to read in my opinion. When I returned the book to his grandmother-in-law, she told how wonderfully successful he has been and how smart he is...........grandmas can't be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment