Friday, March 11, 2011

My Family Safe In Japan

It is with a grateful heart that I have spent this day knowing that my son, his wife, and my only grandchild are safe and well in Japan. There are so many tragic stories coming out of Japan, and I am so sorry for all of those lives lost and their families and friends left behind. I am also very sorry for the loss of homes, cars, etc. and glad to see so many people stepping up to the plate to donate money to provide assistance to those so severely affected. This is one more event that should make all of us realize that life is fragile and can be changed forever in just an instant without any warning. So tell the people you love that you love them; settle disputes and family feuds before it might be too late to do so. God has blessed my family, and I offer praise and thanks to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment