Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Seaglass Jewelry

It has been over a year ago that I met one of the sisters who both designs and makes beautiful seaglass jewelry. The sisters sell their wares at craft and jewelry shows as well as online in their ETSY shop at www.sistersjewelrydesign.etsy.com I encourage you to visit their shop and look at the amazing things they create from the seaglass they pick up while walking on the beaches they love so much. They also have a blog which you may want to check out. We met at a local art and craft show where she was exhibiting and I purchased a pair of earrings as a gift for my daughter-in-law. After that show she was kind enough to make mention of my baby clothing business in her next blog post, and I have been keeping up with their success ever since. It truly is a very small world because one of her sisters and brothers-in-law live in Oregon and happen to be best friends with a couple whom I have known for years when we worked together at Neiman Marcus in Dallas, Texas. Are there really ever coincidences or do things happen for a reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment