Friday, September 20, 2013

NOW OR LATER? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 114

I have learned this lesson very late in life, and I wish I had learned it when I was very young.  Instead of enjoying each day for itself, I used to always be looking forward and waiting for a future date.  You know those things we tell ourselves to justify postponing things we really want to do or need to do.  We say we will do it/them when we have enough money, when the children are older, when life is not so busy, or when we have enough time.

By putting things off we often miss opportunities, damage friendships, wait to repair relationships until it is too late, and prevent ourselves from knowing the joy that each day can bring.  We postpone our joy until some future date, and because life is fragile we truly never know if we will be around when that future date arrives.

Today's message is:


ENJOY THIS NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment