Saturday, September 21, 2013

WHATEVER YOU DO - CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 115

How many people do you know who always do their best at whatever they do?  I am fortunate to know a number of them, and they seem to enjoy their lives and their work more than many other people who do their best only occasionally.  My best friend from childhood is one of those people, and she has been that way since we were four years old.  I have to admit that I was not always as consistent as she was when we were growing up, but we both were taught to give our best to whatever we did.

This served me well when as an adult I entered the working world.  I was rewarded numerous times with salary increases and job promotions because I always tried to do my best in whatever position I held.  I began working at Neiman Marcus as a Secretary in Human Resources.  Through the years I was given 11 opportunities which I took with enthusiasm, and when I left I was Vice President-General Manager.

So wherever you are and whatever you do, always

DO YOUR BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment