Monday, May 9, 2011

Cooking With Ina Garten (The Barefoot Contessa)

One of my Mother's Day gifts was another beautiful cookbook by Ina Garten. I think I must be her biggest fan because I now have three of her beautifully illustrated books, and I have watched all of the episodes of her show on the Food Network (and I have downloaded recipes galore as well). If you love to cook, or if you want to learn to cook, I cannot recommend anyone better than The Barefoot Contessa to teach you. Her recipes are simple, made with quality ingredients, and always turn out beautifully in both taste and appearance. Your family and dinner guests will think you are brilliant. Trust me, I know, because I have never been known as a great cook; but since using Ina's recipes and watching her demonstrations I now have people telling me that I am a fabulous cook and calling me a gourmet cook. I owe all of it to my daughter who introduced me to Ina's television show and who has gifted me with three of Ina's cookbooks. I am on a mission to own all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment