Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah Farewell

Although I was rarely home when Oprah's show was on, over the years I did catch a few episodes. I watched the final three shows, and found myself very touched by all that Oprah has accomplished and the lives she impacted. For someone who needed validation in a big way, she certainly received it. Whether it be education for the underprivileged, emotional healing for the victims of abuse, or the broadening of horizons for many she has indeed been of great service to humans all over the world. I have always believed that what you give out in this world is what you get back, and this is a shining example of how that works. Good for you, Oprah. Can't wait to see where the next chapter of her life and career will take her. She is quite a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment