Sunday, June 9, 2013

ARE YOU STUCK? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 21

Patience has never been one of my virtues.  When I moved to California many years ago I quickly decided to go to work early and leave work late just to avoid the gridlock on the Los Angeles freeways.  Bumper-to- bumper traffic does not agree with me.  Even if I am able to drive only 5 miles per hour I am okay, but having to stop and stay and move only a few yards makes me want to scream.  Continual forward motion, however slow, pacifies me enough to tolerate driving on California freeways.  That impatience carries over into other areas of my life.

Are you too patient?  Are you willing to remain stuck?  It matters not what your occupation is, what your life challenges are, what your goals are, what your dreams are, or what your financial status is.  A Chinese proverb says, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."   So get busy and take that first step toward making your life the way you want it to be and keep moving.

Today's message is:

Move forward!











No comments:

Post a Comment