Friday, June 7, 2013

CARE FOR MYSELF - CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 19

Today's message is

Care for myself!

Many of us have been raised from childhood to care for others, and as parents many of us have put ourselves last.  It is not selfish to care for yourself.  In fact, if you do not take care of yourself you may very well not be around to take care of others who depend on you.

Today's blog post is brief because today I need to take care of myself.  I am not feeling well today so I am going to practice what I preach and take care of myself.

I hope all of you will take great care of yourselves!  We get only one body in this lifetime and we hope it lasts a very long time.  Eat right.  Exercise.  Seek medical care when needed.  Pamper yourself at times.  Get enough sleep.  Rest when you are tired.  








No comments:

Post a Comment