Friday, June 14, 2013

HAVE YOU KEPT YOUR RESOLUTIONS? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 26

Are you a person who on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day creates a list of resolutions that you want, wish or hope to accomplish in the coming year?  As June draws to a close the year will be half-finished.  Are you halfway to completing your resolutions?  I'm not.

I am a compulsive list maker.  At my age I have written lists too numerous to mention.  Resolutions are things I make each year but rarely keep.  It finally occurred to me that I make more resolutions that I think I ought to make rather than resolutions I really want to make and keep.  In retrospect I realize that the only resolutions I keep are the ones truly important to me.

It isn't necessary to wait for the end of a year or the beginning of a new year to resolve to make changes in your life.  That is why I decided to begin this blog because we all can indeed change our lives by changing the words we speak which can change the thoughts we think which can change the things we do or do not do.  I hope you will join me this year by following this blog and adding your comments to share your progress, your frustrations, your ideas, your successes, and to inspire others and allow others to inspire you.

Today's message is:

This is the year!






No comments:

Post a Comment