Thursday, May 30, 2013

FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN - CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 11

Are you one of the people who hesitates to make any changes in your life for fear of the unknown?  From my own experience I know that feeling.  I stayed in a marriage longer than I should have because the known was unpleasant but not as scary to me as the unknown.  Finally when things got much worse I decided that no matter what happened in the future it could not be any worse than what I was experiencing right then.

Now when contemplating changes I ask myself, "What is the worst that can happen?"  If I can deal with that then I can deal with anything between my present situation and that so I move forward and make the change.

In life, in business, or in love.............we must be willing to take risks..............so today's message is

Take a chance!






No comments:

Post a Comment