Thursday, October 17, 2013

HOW FAR DO YOU GO? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 140

Sorry this post is late.  Yesterday I had a medical appointment which took much longer than I had expected, and then I had another one this morning so I am running a bit behind.

One of the things I find most annoying is when I have to deal with employees who have either never been properly trained or they just are only interested in a paycheck.  They know nothing about the services or products their company sells, they give out erroneous information, and they have no interest in obtaining the correct information even when asked to do so.  In a difficult economy it would behoove them to do the very best job they can since there are so many people desperate for jobs.  No one is indispensable, and it surprises me that employers do not require more of their employees.  I have heard that some employers feel they cannot afford the cost of taking time to train employees so they just throw them into the proverbial lions' den to sink or swim on their own.  Good employees are wonderful assets, and I am sure companies lose money every day when they do not train their employees and when they do not require outstanding performance from them.

Everyone needs to

GO FURTHER!





No comments:

Post a Comment