Sunday, October 27, 2013

WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU AWAKE EACH DAY? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS -DAY 150

Do you realize how much control you actually have over your daily moods and attitudes?  I used to not believe that especially when I had a deadline looming, or a medical procedure needed for a family member, friend or myself.  I especially had a hard time grasping that concept when I had loved ones suffering from depression, other illness, financial problems, or job lay-offs.

Then somehow I learned that while I could not prevent those things from happening, I could control my attitude about how I deal with them.  I learned to do everything I can to make situations better and to accept those things I myself can not make better.  I also learned to tell myself immediately upon awakening in the morning that no matter what I am going to



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment