Friday, October 4, 2013

HOW LONG WILL YOU TRY? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 128

Are you a great starter?  Are you a great finisher?  I tend to be a great starter but not so much a great finisher.  I am the person with the closet full of UFOs (unfinished objects).  There are so many things I like to do or want to learn to do, but I get easily bored and easily sidetracked.  However, this trait is only as it relates to me.  I always finish anything I promise to others.  In my working life I was always on top of things and always met deadlines.

Why would I do that for others but not for myself? It is because I know that sooner or later I will finish those things that are currently resting in the closet.  Delays are okay as long as you are not harming anyone else by not finishing what you start.

I know that sooner or later

I'LL GET THERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment