Saturday, October 19, 2013

HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU HEARD OR SAID THIS? CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH WORDS - DAY 143

When you ask someone to do something how often is the response, "I'll try."  When you invite a friend to join you for a drink or dinner or an event, how often is the response, "I'll try."  When someone asks you to do something or extends an invitation to you, how often is your response, "I'll try."  We seem to be living in a world full of commitment-phobics who cannot make a plan on Monday for the following Saturday, and so they say, "I'll try."  We are surrounded by individuals who are reluctant to commit to doing something or following up on something, and so they say, "I'll try."  Are they waiting for a better invitation, or are they unwilling to do what is asked of them but are afraid to say that and so they say, "I'll try."

If you want to be successful and have strong relationships, then:

DON'T TRY - DO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment